If you order this product during november you might get the limited edition camoflauge can instead of the regular can.
A taste of wintergreen.
- Additional Information
Our Review No review available. Brand Copenhagen Manufacturer US Smokeless For 1 Roll order 5 Flavor Wintergreen Tobacco Character No Nicotine Level Classic Net Weight (oz) 1.2 Net Weight (g) 34.02
Customer Reviews 19 item(s)
- Copenhagen wintergreen all day everyday! A Utah favorite
- dip for the ages
- been dipping for about 16 years and this is still my favorite dip.
- Quality dip.
- My favorite wintergreen. Not the best for a new dipper, I would suggest a straight or original blend.
- it is a great all around dip is my everyday dip and i have never been burned out on it
- best dip ever its my everyday dip
- Best wintergreen
- Best wintergreen out there period! very long lasting and full of flavor.
- wicked good
Cuts right in and tastes awesome! Since the flavored tobacco ban in Alberta life hasn't bin the same without it
- A+++ Flavor Dip!!!!!!!
- My favorite dip of all time. Pack a bomb and wheel moms. No but really, it does pack a huge buzz for a newcomer. I started on Copenhagen wintergreen and couldn't handle it for the first little while. I definitely recommend it to a newcomer- It'll pack a buzz you wont forget! Great for hunting season, or out on the river fishin.
- Dipper from the UK
- To my fellow UK dwellers that don't know what Wintergreen tastes like, it smells like Deep Heat, and tastes like Antiseptic. However the pinch is great, burns slightly but fades, and the nicotine rush is great! Wish the UK would sell Smokeless tobacco but
- Good stuff
- One of my favorites
- top marks cope!
- Great cut,sweet but not overbearing wintergreen flavour,packs very good and gives a nice buzz.overall this is some of the best dip i have tried.
- Very smooth
- Nice smooth flavor and little burn. I've always just done the pouches and this was my first step up. Little strong for me but it's very sweet
- Great Product
- Taste is smooth and lasts for some time and does not burn the inside of your lip.
- Great Dip
- Great Wintergreen Better than the ones you get here in canada. Good For Dippers that have been at it for more than A few months. Sweeter flavour but not as sweet as skoal or klondike. Overall Its a good dip I would reccommend
- Some good stuff
- Some of the best dip I've had.
- This has to be the #1 Wintergreen on the market, this is the dip that dipper's dip. Holds together well, doesn't destroy your gums like Grizzly, and is one fine product.
- big burn normal buzz .
Well at first i think it has a bit too much water in which makes pinches a bit harder for beginers ( like me ) .
but overall nice burn and good buzz of nicotine if you have a fatty pinch
- Flavour could last longer
- Strong burn for the first few minutes. However, the flavour dissipates after about 20 minutes, and leaves your mouth somewhat dry. Tobacco is of higher quality than Skoal. I have been through about 70 cans and have yet to find a stem.
- Good flavor
Well, not much to say about the wintergreen flavor itself, it's wintergreen.
Sweeter than Copenhagen Straight, not as sweet as Wintergreen Skoal.
- GOOD PRODUCT
- love this product! gives a good burn in the mouth, while you feel the nicotine going into your saliva